The Christmas season is over and it’s time to start fresh in 2017 with new hopes and new gear. Nobody likes spending too much money on things they don’t truly need, and that’s why we’re here to give you a list of the top 10 gadgets under 50 dollars.
1. The first item on the list is the Google Chromecast. This little device hooks up to your television through the HDMI port and plays any sort of entertainment straight out of your Android device! It’s Google’s equivalent of the Apple TV, so you know that the quality we’re talking about is pretty high. The device can be bought for $25 in different online stores.
2. The second entry on the list is the Amazon Echo Dot. The price ranges at $50 for a pretty neat device! It’s the smaller version of the Echo and can accomplish almost any task you assign to it. It responds to your vocal commands from decent distances and comes with a loudspeaker so that you can listen to it clearly when it responds or when you want to listen to music from it via Amazon Prime.
3. The next entry is the JBL Clip 2 speaker with a price of $49.95. The thing about this small speaker is that it’s completely waterproof! It comes with a (you guessed it) clip attached to it so that you can take it anywhere you want. The coolest thing about it is that you can connect more than one JBL Clip 2 speakers together via Bluetooth to get more sound!
4. The fourth on the list is the TP-Link AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit at $39.80. This device allows you to extend your internet connection through your power sockets in your home! All you have to do is plug one to your main router and the other one to the part where your internet doesn’t reach. You can get multiple types of powerline devices as well including the Wi-Fi version. You can have as many powerline adapters in your home as you wish.
5. Who doesn’t love keeping old photos? The fifth entry is the Fuji Instax Mini 8 at $47.95 and offers the retro feel we all had back in the day when digital photography wasn’t so popular. Along with different modes and excellent image quality, you can definitely keep the best moments in a unique way.
6. The next item is the Blu R1 phone. It costs between $45 and $60 depending on where you purchase it. It got us by surprise because good phones are usually a lot more expensive. You can get this phone off-contract for as little as $45! The image quality is great, it’s not slow, it has an OK camera, and it runs the latest version of Android! You can always get it and keep it as a backup in case something happens to your main phone.
7. The seventh item is the NomadKey at $11.95. It is a keychain accessory but get this: it connects your phone to your laptop. It’s basically a small, convenient phone charger or phone-to-USB port.
8. The 8th entry goes to the luggage detector at $39.99. This nifty gadget lets you track down your lost luggage so you never have to worry about permanently losing track of your belongings.
9. The penultimate gadget is a USB outlet that costs around $19.99. This home gadget, or better-called upgrade, is a replacement to your outlets which gives you your regular 2 plug outlets with an additional 2 USB outlet so you don’t have to occupy another outlet to charge your mobile devices.
10. The last entry is awarded to the SoundPEATS Bluetooth earphones at $19.99. These little convenient buds connect to your phone via Bluetooth so you never have to worry about wasting your time untangling cables ever again!